Welcome to the webpage of the International Legal Institute of Turin – IgiTo.
The Institute of Turin is an associative entity constituted in 2015 on the initiative of those Members currently forming the Executive Board, aiming to the promotion of legal research, on its educational, scientific and professional sides, at the local and international level. The Institute proudly counts on a number of important international contacts – starting from those with that personalities, coming from the most diverse countries and the most prestigious institutions, who have agreed to be part of the International Scientific Committee – and develops its scientific activity in different areas.
- 22 Jan 2020***BOOK*** “Report on Collecting Data. Methodological and Taxonomical Analysis” – Roberto Garetto (ed)
- 03 Jan 2020***VIDEO*** “International Relations Theories” – Monim Benaissa
- 01 Jan 2020***ARTICOLO*** Riforma della prescrizione: gli eventuali profili di incompatibilità costituzionale, con il diritto dell’Unione Europea e con la CEDU e la relativa rilevabilità processuale – Avv.ti Mirco Consorte e Riccardo Perona
- 23 Dec 2019Happy Christmas and Happy New Year
- 18 Dec 2019***VIDEO*** “Teoría del dominio de la organización en delitos de lesa humanidad” – Cristhian Rodrigo Barrios Varon