Welcome to the webpage of the International Legal Institute of Turin – IgiTo.
The Institute of Turin is an associative entity constituted in 2015 on the initiative of those Members currently forming the Executive Board, aiming to the promotion of legal research, on its educational, scientific and professional sides, at the local and international level. The Institute proudly counts on a number of important international contacts – starting from those with that personalities, coming from the most diverse countries and the most prestigious institutions, who have agreed to be part of the International Scientific Committee – and develops its scientific activity in different areas.
- Committee of Ibero-American Legal Studies
- Observatory on the Migrants Rights
- Research Project “The Function of Rights”
- Research Project: “Marriage and Family in the XXI Century“
- Research Project: “Sports and Law”
- Research Project: “Fundamental Rights and Criminal Law”
- Publications and Articles
- News and Events
- Latest articles/All articles
- 24 Mar 2020***ARTICLES*** Roberto Garetto – “Opposite-sex registered partnerships and recognition issues” and “The impact of multicultural issues on the notion of «family member»”
- 16 Mar 2020***ARTICLES*** Roberto Garetto – Publications 6th SWS International Scientific Conference on Arts and Humanities
- 16 Mar 2020***ARTICLES*** Roberto Garetto – Publications 6th SWS International Scientific Conference on Social Sciences
- 26 Feb 2020V Café Jurídico – Universidad de Cartagena
- 22 Jan 2020***BOOK*** “Report on Collecting Data. Methodological and Taxonomical Analysis” – Roberto Garetto (ed)